Powder Coat Painter
Put a finish on raw steel using various pieces of industrial equipment. The individual must be able to setup and operate a pressure washer, cleaning bath, oven, powder coating gun and various hand tools to put a finish on jobs to the specifications on prints or work travelers.
- Load carts by color and product size.
- Clean parts using cleaning bath or high-pressure spray booth.
- Operate curing and drying ovens.
- Plug or mask parts according to work order travler or blue prints.
- Operate powder coating gun and booth to put finish on parts.
- Unload and label finished parts.
- Deliver completed parts.
- Clean and maintain water treatment system, cleaning baths, high pressure spray booth, ovens, powder coating gun, powder coating booth and room.
- Utilize computer scanning system to record labor.
- Use and read measuring tools such as, tape measure, pressure gages and liquid measuring devices.
- Rig up parts and use overhead crane.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in extreme climates of heat and humidity
Ability to read measuring equipment, work order travelers and interpret blueprints.
Ability to setup and operate a pressure washer, cleaning bath, oven, powder coating gun and various hand tools to put a finish on jobs to the specifications on prints or work travelers.
- 1 to 2 years of powder coat/sandblasting experience required.