General Service Schools
All of Braun’s Service Schools are conducted within our manufacturing facility. These courses are intended for those individuals responsible for the short-and long-term care of Braun laundry equipment. The objective is to assist your staff in developing maintenance proficiency and self-sufficiency to protect your investment in Braun equipment.
- Proactive maintenance: scheduling and delivery
- Basic operations
- Print/schematic interpretation
- Basic programming
- Effective troubleshooting techniques covering electrical, electronic, pneumatic, mechanical and hydraulic aspects
- Basic repairs
- A basic understanding of plant equipment operation, electrical and mechanical logic
- 2 – 3 days, depending on equipment mix, staffing experience and personnel availability
What You Can Expect To Gain
- A thorough understanding of how to diagnose, predict and plan a machine maintenance event in a proactive manner
- A faster and more knowledgeable approach in the downtime to uptime process
- An understanding of energy savings generated through equipment efficiencies and productivity
- Schematics and basic operation manuals
- A trained and confident support staff
Custom Service Schools
Braun will travel to your laundry facility and train your staff on equipment function and required maintenance. These training sessions, which will be tailored to your specific needs, will combine hands-on demonstrations and classroom discussions.
- Basic maintenance procedures and scheduled maintenance intervals
- Troubleshooting techniques
- Systems review including: hydraulic, electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic
- Theory of operation
- Operational – loading and unloading procedures, and tuning and adjusting
Service Schools Contact Information
For more information regarding General Service Schools and Custom (on-site) Service Schools, including rate structures, class sizes, and length please contact our Service School Training Coordinator at (800) 432-7286 x 254.
2019 Service School Schedule
Braun’s Service Schools for 2018 will be held at our corporate headquarters and manufacturing facility in Syracuse, NY.
Classes will be held on the following dates:
11 – 13 Washers
14 - 15 Dryers
23 – 25 Finishing Equipment
21 - 23 Washers
24 - 25 Dryers
19 - 21 Finishing Equipment
Areas covered will include, but not be limited to; basic operations, maintenance, basic programming, troubleshooting, and basic repairs. Students will be provided with informational material in the form of compiled manuals, wiring diagrams, and handouts for all products covered.
With a student at a journeyman level of experience prior to attending this class, he/she can be expected to perform basic maintenance, general repairs and troubleshooting, and basic operation of the equipment upon completion.
For more information on General Schools or to enroll, contact:
Bob Toman, Instructor
Phone: 800-432-7286, ext. 254
Testimonials View all »
Being ISO Certified shows that Braun has the desire to be the best in the industry.
Sonny Wyatt, Board Chairman
Upstate Linen Services, Spartanburg, SC
Buy direct from our factory to avoid buying inferior parts.
All Braun parts are stocked in the U.S.A. with unmatched, impressive on-time delivery!