General Service Schools
All of Braun’s Service Schools are conducted within our manufacturing facility. These courses are intended for those individuals responsible for the short-and long-term care of Braun laundry equipment. The objective is to assist your staff in developing maintenance proficiency and self-sufficiency to protect your investment in Braun equipment.
- Proactive maintenance: scheduling and delivery
- Basic operations
- Print/schematic interpretation
- Basic programming
- Effective troubleshooting techniques covering electrical, electronic, pneumatic, mechanical and hydraulic aspects
- Basic repairs
- A basic understanding of plant equipment operation, electrical and mechanical logic
- 2 – 3 days, depending on equipment mix, staffing experience and personnel availability
What You Can Expect To Gain
- A thorough understanding of how to diagnose, predict and plan a machine maintenance event in a proactive manner
- A faster and more knowledgeable approach in the downtime to uptime process
- An understanding of energy savings generated through equipment efficiencies and productivity
- Schematics and basic operation manuals
- A trained and confident support staff
Custom Service Schools
Braun will travel to your laundry facility and train your staff on equipment function and required maintenance. These training sessions, which will be tailored to your specific needs, will combine hands-on demonstrations and classroom discussions.
- Basic maintenance procedures and scheduled maintenance intervals
- Troubleshooting techniques
- Systems review including: hydraulic, electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic
- Theory of operation
- Operational – loading and unloading procedures, and tuning and adjusting
Service Schools Contact Information
For more information regarding General Service Schools and Custom (on-site) Service Schools, including rate structures, class sizes, and length please contact our Service School Training Coordinator at (800) 432-7286 x 219.
2020 Service School Schedule
Due to the Covid 19 Pandemic, Braun’s 2020 Service Schools have been discontinued for the balance of the year. Please check back with us regarding our 2021 Service Schools which will be held at our corporate headquarters and manufacturing facility in Syracuse, NY.
Thank you for your understanding, and continued interest in Braun products and services.
For more information on General Schools, contact:
Phone: 800-432-7286, ext. 219
Testimonials View all »
Excellent Mechanical Action
Buy direct from our factory to avoid buying inferior parts.
All Braun parts are stocked in the U.S.A. with unmatched, impressive on-time delivery!