Salary: $18-$23 per hour
- Select the appropriate material for processing according to work traveler.
- Machine part to blueprint or work traveler specifications.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment.
- Setup, operate and maintain machining equipment.
- Accurately scan in and out of work orders to record labor.
- Assist fellow associates with large parts.
- Maintain quality and run yields.
- Train new employees.
- Perform general maintenance on equipment and tools.
- Unload steel from trucks and put it away in storage racks.
- Adhere to all G. A. Braun Standards of Conduct and Company Policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work in extreme climates of heat and humidity
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).