News » Braun Announces New Batch Tunnel Washer Press
Braun Announces New Batch Tunnel Washer Press
Wednesday, June 21, 2017
Pamela Simonetti, Director of Marketing, G.A. Braun, Inc.
Braun has announced the availability of their new SmoothFlow® Batch Tunnel Washer Press!
Like all Braun equipment solutions, the new press has been engineered with the focus on performance, reliability and safety.
Some of the new features include:
- Waterless Membrane
- Inverter Drive Electric Belt
- High Pressure – up to 50 Bar Adjustable
Water Collection Tanks
- 100% Water Reuse
- Moats are external to the press guards, giving maintenance technicians easier access to pumps, belt, and tensioners
- Large steps give the operators safe, non-slip areas to interact with the press
- The design directs all water being pressed from the goods into the water collection tanks, eliminating splashes and sprays
Door and Guarding Design
- Enhances visibility inside of the press
- Easily removable for maintenance
Split Panel Control Box
- The split panel control box is an exceptional safety feature which separates the high voltage components from the low voltage. (Arc Flash compliant)
- Exclusive Parker Hannifin hydraulics three-year leak-free warranty! (G.P.P.)
For more information visit Braun at www.gabraun.com or Call (800) 432-7286
Testimonials View all »
Utility Savings with New Braun Tunnel System!
Brian Kradjian, President/Owner
Bates Troy Healthcare Linen Services
Buy direct from our factory to avoid buying inferior parts.
All Braun parts are stocked in the U.S.A. with unmatched, impressive on-time delivery!