Project Manager – Inside Sales
- Assist Braun’s Sales Team with production analysis and facility layout design (via AutoCAD) including travel to sites for full assessments.
- Develop scope of work for Braun and third-party contractors.
- Develop costs and project timelines for installation, start-up and training of projects ranging from single-machine solutions to fully automated laundry processing systems.
- Function as the liaison between the Braun Factory, the Braun Service Department and the Client to schedule project implementation per project timeline developed pre-sale.
- Coordinate with third-party contractors including travel to sites for project meetings.
- Travel to site (as necessary) and oversee project installation, start-up and training per scope of work developed pre-sale.
- Complete project on-time, on-budget and to the customer’s satisfaction in order to achieve equipment acceptance sign-off.
- Complete after-action reviews including project financials, execution timeline tracking and lessons learned.
- Travel with Braun’s Sales Team to perform site assessments and design support for long-range strategic projects.
- Work with Braun’s Engineering, Controls, Manufacturing & Service Teams on all automated laundry processing systems proposals and designs.
- Establish working relationships with third-parties including design engineers, architects and MEP contractors.
- Assist Braun’s Sales Team with creation of bid packages for RFP submittals.
- Perform data, cost and ROI analytics.
Education and/or Experience:
- BS in Engineering Field (Civil, Mechanical or Engineering & Management preferred).
- Highly motivated and able to work in a dynamic environment.
- AutoCAD Experience preferred.