Service » Customer Training
Customer training is generally conducted at start-up. This service builds on the baseline understanding of Braun equipment functions and focuses on the primary points of operation. Training is intended to introduce information that is not covered in start-up, to provide a “refresher” or to instruct new employees or those new to the job.
- All machine functions at a detailed level
- Software and controls function
- Equipment operators
- Maintenance staff/engineers
- First-line supervisors/management
- A basic understanding of machine operation and plant safety
- 1 to 5 days, depending on equipment mix, staffing experience and personnel availability
What You Can Expect To Gain
- A thorough understanding of equipment operation, sequences and overall productivity
- A trained and confident operational staff
Customer Training Contact Information
For more information regarding Customer Training, please contact our Field Service Coordinator at (800) 432-7286 x 237.
Testimonials View all »
The efficiency of my new Braun small piece folder is so great that it has freed up two full time employees to perform other important tasks in the laundry. Needless to say we are elated!
Don Marrone, Owner